HAPPENING @ THE GOAT LOUISVILLE
Cue the confetti, Louisville!
We’re throwing open the doors at LC Idlewild for a grand opening celebration of our newest neighborhood and The Goat bar and restaurant on Saturday, May 16 starting at noon. Stop out for the all-day event highlighting what it really means to live LC, including:
- Live music showcase featuring local artists like Chase Skinner (2-4pm), Corey & Stacey (4-6pm), and South Upland (6-8pm)
- VIP ticket giveaway to The Forecastle Festival in Louisville, which includes:
- 2015 branded Forecastle merchandise item
- Special entrance lanes into the festival
- Mast and Boom stage viewing areas
- Air-conditioned lounge & exclusive hangout area
- Private bar
- Private restrooms
- Exclusive ticket giveaway to the sold-out Taylor Swift show at KFC Yum! Center
- Buffalo Trace Distillery Tour & Tasting giveaway with gift basket
- Louisville Bats ticket giveaway
- Special menu tasting with handcrafted eats provided by The Goat
- Limited edition craft beer selections by Widmer, Kona, Goose IPA, and Shock Top
- Live broadcast by 99.7FM (12-2pm) and 98.9FM (4-6pm)
- Open sand volleyball courts and resort-style pool
Don’t arrive too late, because the first 100 attendees will receive an exclusive swag bag stuffed full of freebies, like a t-shirt, sunglasses, and The Goat gift card.
Sounds like a great day, right? Mark your calendars, invite your friends, and come experience what LC is all about.